Sunday, April 25, 2010

Taged Art

Happy weekend all!
Here in Oz its ANZAC day, we didn't go to the dawn service but will get together with some friends for brunch at the local club, for a commemorative drink.
I got up early this morning to finish my tags and now they are ready to be sent off.
Yeayee!


Detail of the back of the tags.

Little hidden treasures for my blog friends.


I am off to finish my art lessons for this week, am in the mood to paint!
As I am writing this the girls are painting themselves. Rainbows and butterflies and all things nice!
Happy weekend, Angie ox.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun tags, I like the little heart and leaf hanging from them. Your girls are so lucky to have a mom that encourages them to be creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that you're in the mood to paint. Will you be posting some new drawings? Looking forward to receiving the tag. Hmm ... wonder which one will be mine?! Have wonderful day my dear friend! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave a comment and share your thoughts...